The city centre is incredibly diverse, and along with its 45,000+ residents, it is also NZ's premier business, employment, entertainment, retail, educational, and financial centre.
Many, if not most residents will occupy or participate in more than one of the above groups.
As residents, we proudly share a vision with others, to make the Auckland city centre, the best place to be.
This means that CCRG may talk to, interact with, lobby, meet, and work with, and maybe support, a wide range of organisations, groups and people, who call the city centre home, or whose activities affect the city centre.
This list is by no means exhaustive, but reflects the extensive breadth and depth of our relationships, and the varied nature of the city centre, its activities and interests.
- Auckland Council & its Council Controlled Organisations eg Auckland Transport, Panuku
- Waitematā Local Board
- Auckland Central Electorate MP
- MPs whose portfolios impact the city centre
- Heart of the City - Auckland's city centre business association
- Splice - a movement engaging City Centrists, groups, organisations and networks "in an adventure:to engage in meaningful connections, to create authentic community and enable social justice". - Community/Neighbourhood champions & producer of the City Centre News Snippets
- University of Auckland/AUT
- City Rail Link (CRL) Community Liaison Group - Auckland Transport
- Lifewise - Housing First Auckland
- Other Resident/Ratepayer Groups
- ADCOSS – AKL District Council of Social Services
- Civic Trust Auckland
- Ports of Auckland - Port Future Study, Community Reference Group
- Walk Auckland (Living Streets)
- Activate Auckland
- NZ Police Auckland District
- Taskforce on Alcohol & Safety
- Auckland Civil Defence & Emergency Management (CDEM)
- Committee for Auckland
- Body Corporate Chairs' Group
- Auckland Architecture Association
- Stop Auckland Sewage Overflows Coalition